Crypts & Niches
available for sale
Rules Governing Lot Owners and Visitors
THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
- Speed Limit -- 15 mph
- The Cemetery will open at 8:00am.
- The Cemetery closing time determined according to season:
September 1 - April 30: 5:00pm
June 1 - August 31: 7:00pm
- Decorations must be kept within 12 inches in front of the monument.
- Cemetery clean-up, March and November, all decorations will be removed.
- Contract work by permission only.
- No soliciting on the premises.
- Unkept flower beds will be mowed.
- Appropriate monument and markers are permitted according to the regulations
for the various sections. The monuments or markers are the property of the lot
owners. The Cemetery assumes NO responsibility for the upkeep or for any damage
done to such monuments or markers - past, present, or future.
MCKEEPORT AND VERSAILLES CEMETERY
- Parking or driving on lawns.
- Mini bikes, motorcycles, bicycles, skateboards, and recreational vehicles.
- Pets at all times.
- Plastic or artificial flowers, from one week after Easter through November 30.
- Glass containers, vigil lights, stone or wood chips, plastic or concrete objects,
borders, fences, statues, and wooden crosses.
- Planting of shrubbery, rose bushes, or perennial flowers.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, or narcotics.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Additional information on specific rules and regulations can be obtained at the Cemetery office.